Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Go Nipples?

It's surgery day, again. Yes, I've decided to get nipples. I'm still not thrilled with the results of the second surgery so I'm hoping this will improve things a bit. I have a very large hematoma on the left side from the second surgery that has gotten smaller but is still very large. Dr. Cober says he will try to remove it during the procedure today.


This surgery will give me nipples. Skin from my tummy will be used to make the nipples. Skin taken from a scar revision on my tummy scar will be used to make the nipples. Crazy, isn't it? At the same time he will take away the "dog ears" on the ends of the tummy scar. He will also do some liposuction to fill in on the left breast which is smaller and not as round as the right one.


So off I go for surgery #3 which I hope is the final reconstruction phase. Wish me luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment